* Participants are expected to learn Japanese culture and conversation .
* Participants are able to communicate with Japanese about family, shopping and work.
* Learn about Japanese social culture (4 seasons, State of the town)
* Be able to read and write 100 kanji.
* Participants are expected to make self introduction about hobby, experience and future.
* Be able to talk politely and talk casually according to the scene and partner.
* Be able to read and write 300 kanji.
* Organize basic sentence patterns and extend operational ability.
* Extend reading and listening skills for intermediate lessons.
* Be able to read and write 350 kanji.
Be able to talk about general social topics. Be able to get Japanese information for listening and reading. Be able to read and write 500 kanji.
Japanese speech contest
Every year, students who are interested in speaking Japanese can apply for competition in Japanese speech contest. The first prize winner in the intermediate level will be the representative of the country in joining Japanese language Speech in Japan together with representatives of Asian countries.
Review from our students
I am interested in learning Japanese language and culture at LJI. I have been close to Japan through a series of books to find and meet with many friends by participating in exchange activities at LJI. Especially the Nihon Club makes my weekend colorful. Apart from that , LJI has also given me the greatest opportunity of my life as a scholarship exchange at the Gakushuin Women’s College for one year, and throughout that time, I got new experiences for my life. I would like to express my sincere thanks and gratitude to LJI’s lecturer for teaching
I was not interested in Japanese language before, because I felt It was hard but after joining Japanese course at LJI. I have become interested in Japanese. The Japanese language courses of LJI are wonderful and fun to learn. I have been studying at LJI for three years and I can smile with learning , I will continue to study in In1class. LJI Japanese courses have made me fall in love with Japanese language and Japan.
LJI didn’t teach me only Japanese language, but also gave me the opportunity to make friends, gave an advice for my future. You could say that my life has changed since I met this place. For me, LJI is my second home.