- Business Program The Business Management Program is aimed at strengthening
Management capacity of Lao business people and managers for improving competitiveness
of Lao economy in the region and the globe. The program consists of 2 four-month management
courses, one or two-week practical business courses, on-site management consultancy
services, master of business administration, including management research.
- Japanese Course The Japanese Language Program at LJI is aimed at developing human resources to be a bridge between Laos and Japan through Japanese language and culture.
After three years of studying the basic course, students will be able to communicate in daily conversation and are expected to pass level N4 of the Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT). Moreover, students at the end of the intermediate course will have the ability to pass level N3. read more
- Cultural exchange activities Laos-Japan Institute regularly organizes various exchange activities
to promote mutual understanding and strengthen the relationships between Lao and Japanese people.
There are Japanese universities participating in Study in Japan Fair:
Japan Centers in Other Countries
ເວລາເຮັດວຽກຂອງ ສລຍ / LJI Working Time
- ມື້ເຮັດວຽກ: ວັນຈັນ - ວັນສຸກ. ເວລາ: 8:00-12:00 ໂມງ / 13:00-18:30 ໂມງ
- Working day: Mon - Fri. Time: 8:00-12:00 Am / 13:00-18:30 Pm
ເວບໄຊຕ: http://www.lji.edu.la ອີ-ແມວ:
ໂທ: (+856-21) 720156-57 ຕູ້ ປ.ນ. 7322 ແຟກ: (+856-21) 770267