Master Program in Business Administration
The master degree program in business administration of Laos-Japan Human Resource Development Institute (LJI) in cooperation with the Faculty of Economics and Business Administration (FEB), under technical support of Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA), is designed to develop qualified human resources with a good balance between theoretical and practical knowledge of management to support market economy development under a strong regional and global economic integration process, especially towards ASEAN integration. The graduates of this program will have sufficient knowledge and skills necessary for successfully working in globalizing Laos and beyond.
Please join us in our 12th intakes. Applications will be accepted until 28 June 2019. The detailed requirements and screening process are as follows:
The applicant has to hold
1) a bachelor degree in a related field
2) at least two years of work experience
3) a sufficient level of English proficiency
4) applicants who have basic knowledge in business administration or economics will be given the first priority
5) a fresh graduate from a bachelor degree program in business administration or economics with an outstanding academic record may also be considered
Screening based on the application form examination
Necessary documents to be submitted:
Personal history form
Copies of bachelor’s degree diploma and transcripts
3x4 photos (2 pieces)
1. Operational Process Recruitment is from April 1, 2019 to June 28, 2019.
2. Short-listing the applicants based on the application materials on July 1-5, 2019.
3. Announcing the 1st shortlisted candidates for interview on July 8, 2019.
4. Interview on July 16, 2019.
5. Announcing the 2nd shortlisted on July 17, 2019.
6. Additional documentations from July 18-31, 2019.
7. The orientations will be held on September 27, 2019.
Period of study:
- Twenty-four-month MBA program (two years)
- Lecture on Monday ~ Friday, Time: 17:30 ~ 20:45 (Evening course)
Tuition fee: 28,600,000 Kip.
Application form fee: 80,000 Kip (Buy form at LJI)
The course will be taught 50% in Lao and 50% in English by Lao professors and Japanese Experts
MBA Program Secretariat Unit, Business Course Division
Laos-Japan Human Resource Development Institute,
National University of Laos
Dong Dok Campus,
P.O. Box 7322 Vientiane Capital, Lao PDR
Contact number: 030- 5210748 Or
020-59858989 (Dr. Lathsamy Vongsengchanh);
020-77617631 (Miss Phoulathsamy);